CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES
Please note that these pictures were taken right after the procedure. Therefore, pigment appears much darker than the healed, end-result.
Hair stroke eyebrows otherwise known as “microblading” technique, is a technique we use for creating the most natural brows possible. The hair stroke technique mimics your own eyebrow hairs thus creating a feathering effect. This innovative technique is far more natural looking than a solid fill.
Powdered Technique Eyebrows
If you’re someone who prefers a fuller brow but till wants that soft texture, you may want to consider the powdered technique. The powder technique mimics the appearance of conventional brow makeup whether it be a brow pencil or brow shadow.
The result of either choice is graceful, clean, natural looking symmetrical eyebrows that are perfectly placed and colored. Permanent beauty!
Who can benefit from Permanent Cosmetics?
- Busy professionals with little time to apply makeup
- People with allergies to conventional makeup
- Athletic people and those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application!
- As with conventional makeup, you will always have choices about the look you are trying to achieve. We at Bella Luce offer a wide range of colors from which you can choose and you will always have a choice for the placement of pigments. During the procedure, you will be given every opportunity to instruct the licensed technician about what you would like to do. They are always there to advise you too.A topical anesthetic is applied to ensure the best possible experience. Most clients report feeling very little discomfort with most permanent makeup procedures. In most cases, there will be some slight swelling or redness of the skin. This subsides very quickly and you can may resume normal activities immediately following the procedure. Normal healing will take a little bit of time and the final results will not be fully realized for at least two weeks.
- After that, you’ll be free from your morning makeup routine and you’ll be as beautiful as ever.